Eligibility for Admission
- Candidates with atleast 50% marks either in the Bachelor's degree and/or in the masters degree in science, social science, Humanity, commerce, Engineering or technology with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent there to, one eligible for admission to this programme.
- The reservation of SC/ST/OBC and other categories shall be as per rules of Govt. of Jharkhand.
The admission procedure is strictly followe as per the guideline of NCTE, Govt. of Jharkhand and Kolhan University. Candidates seeking admission should apply in the prescribed form along with the attested copy of the following documents.
- Certificate of school final examination in support of date of birth.
- Certificates and marksheet of +2 Arts/Science & bachelor's degree.
- Certificate and marksheet of post graduate degree if completed.
- College leaving certificate (CLC). The original CLC has to be deposited at the time of admission.
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST.
- Residential proof certificate from the competent authority.
- Two numbers of passport size photographs.
Criteria For Selection
The institute has a policy for selection of candidates through entrance test and career points. The selection of candidates for admission will be made on the basis of the career marking as per state government guidelines along with the marks obtained in the Entrance Examination to be held in the institute. The candidates from the merit list will be taken for admission into the course.
Entrance test will be of two hour duration and candidates are expected to answer all the questions. The test booklet will contain objective questions segmented in three parts viz. Part A, Part 0 and Part C.