1.Micro teaching A laboratory technique of teacher training in which the complexities of normal class room teaching are simplified in a simulated situation.
2. Criticism Critical evaluation of lesson delivered by student teachers.
3. Internship in Teaching It is also called School Life Experience, which is organized in schools other Academic activities. A lot of activities like operation of school process, peer observation, conducting case study etc are organised in schools
4. Other Academic Activities The college often organizes seminars, symposia for academics excellence and encourages participation of its students in cultural activities for a multidimensional growth of their community instill a sense of social concern. Co-curricular activities provide opportunities for exposure to the diverse spectrum of Indian socio cultural life. Besides aiming at academic excellence, the college attempts to instill social sensitivity and develop cultural affinity in its students. Picnic is a regular annual feature of the B.Ed programme. Subject projects and field trips are arranged periodically for supporting academics.
5. Workshop The College periodically organizes workshops for overall development of the students.
6. Sports Annual sports as part of co-scholastic activities is organised every year and our student teachers participate in differt national sports activities.
7. Attendance The students are expected to attend the lasses and other activities regularly. Under unavoidable circumstances prior permission for leave is essential. As per KU norms the minimum attendance of students teachers shall have to be 80% for all course work and practice and 90% for school internship.
8. Project Work Students undertake project work in their subject under the guidance of faculty. Marking of projects encourages them to read well.
10. Guest Speaker Organizing guest lectures in the college is a very regular feature Experienced speakers are invited to share their experiences.
11. Placement The college helps students in their placement as PGTs/TGTs through campus selection in affiliated schools, JUSCO & Missionary schools in the month of January/ February each year.
12. Length of Course The course is of two years duration with four semester. The classroom teaching start from 1st July & closes on 30th of June. Each semester is of six months duration.
13. Medium of Instruction The medium of instruction is English/Hindi. Examination may be written in English or Hindi.
13. Library Details